For our location in Neutal / Burgenland we are immediately looking for a
Adjuster / shift supervisor for plastic injection molding machines (m / f)
Area of responsibility:
- Machine set-up and adjustment, set-up of the injection molding machines
- Ongoing pursuit of quality and productivity goals
- Troubleshooting production processes
- Graduates from a technical school such as Kolleg (plastics technology), learned profession of plastics moulder,
or a completed metal trade with the will to gain new experience
- Several years of experience in setting, starting and monitoring injection molding machines and peripheral devices
- Practice in process engineering for all common plastics such as, PA, PP, HDPE, TPUR, PMMA etc.
- Good IT knowledge and ERP experience
- Independent, careful and committed way of working
- Team and communication skills
- Willingness to work in 4 shifts
- Sufficient knowledge of German to read, understand and independently carry out verbal and written work instructions
Working time: 40 hours / week in 3-shift operation, but willingness to work 4 shifts
Place of work: Plant in 7343 Neutal
We offer you an interesting challenge in a young dynamic company with attractive framework conditions. Good development opportunities and extensive training are guaranteed.
This position is advertised with a gross monthly wage of € 1,820.00 according to KV. The actual payment depends on the respective qualification or professional experience.
If you are interested, please send your detailed application documents including relevant certificates to:
Werner von Siemens-Strasse 5
email to email@example.com